Travel Babe Collective is a global community that empowers women to feed their wanderlust. We provide free resources that allow women to DIY plan their own travels, connect with other travelers, and share their travel stories. While this position is unpaid, at the end of the internship you will receive a complimentary roundtrip domestic flight + other perks listed below. While experience isn’t necessary, it is a plus! We are looking for an adaptable, driven and ambitious individual to take the lead on our social media accounts.
- Remote position, with ability to meet with Founder at least 2 hours a month in Boston or via video conference.
- We only expect 8 hours a week of your time. This will range depending on your quickness to learn and output.
- Organize our social postings and schedule postings weekly to all of our social media platforms.
- Learn how to effectively market on social media by staying up-to-date with travel industry trends.
- Get creative and drive organic traffic to our site by engaging with our ideal travel babe!
- Coordinate with content writer to ensure that social media posts are timely and quality.
- Create a social media campaign once a month.
- Report directly to the Founder of Travel Babe Collective.
- Fulfill college or high-school internship and/or experiential credit.
- We provide guidance and support, insight to the travel industry, training, and valuable work experience.
- 80% - 100% Remote work.
- Positive reference for future paid opportunities.
- Free Roundtrip flight within the US.
- Free expert-curated itinerary to the destination of your choice.
- Complimentary travel consultation.
- Complimentary access to a travel expert that can assist with domestic or international travels, and answer any of your travel-related questions.
- Receive commission on any sales that you generate with a uniquely curated referral code.
Applicants - please share your resume and any social media handles to email@example.com. If you're selected, then we will set up a phone call to discuss the position further and conduct an interview.